- Grow sales revenues and profits in accordance with the company’s business plan.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by developing and strengthening long term relationships with key customers.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills in dealing with customers.
- Ensure that sales productivity continually improves.
- Develop and maintain customer contracts.
- Sales experience with stainless steel and aluminum flat rolled products is a necessity.
Established in 1992, Armour Alloys Inc. became one of the leading distributors of Stainless, Nickel, Aluminum and Specialty Alloys in Canada. Situated in the heart of Cambridge Ontario, Armour Alloys Inc. is a stocking Distributor and Processor of Stainless, Nickel, Aluminum and Specialty Alloy products from mills located around the world. Since incorporation, our company has grown to be the preferred “Go To” supplier for metal buyers one stop Stainless, Nickel, Aluminum and Specialty Alloy shopping needs. We also provide custom in-house coating, polishing, saw cutting, and packaging as per our customer’s requirements. Our international Sales Division is ready to meet any and all of your Stainless, Aluminum, Nickel and Specialty Alloy needs, whether you are buying or selling. Armour Alloys Inc. has many quality partners that provide a wide variety of special processes, all picked up and delivered in a timely manner. Our employees will strive to maintain and increase our customer base by meeting and exceeding your every need.