As an ISO 9001:2015 certified and industry-leading aluminum supplier, Armour Alloys understands how important high quality aluminum is to the industrial sector. Aluminum is used widely in the automotive, aerospace, construction, general manufacturing, medical, and transportation industries.
The advantages of aluminum over other materials include:
- Strength: strong, yet lightweight construction. Aluminum has an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. Aluminum and its alloys have strength similar to steel, but with one-third the weight.
- Durability: aluminum has excellent resistance to various environmental factors, including corrosion and UV radiation. Because of this, products have a longer useful life.
- Easy fabrication and flexibility: because aluminum is available in a variety of alloys with varying properties, it can be extruded, forged, cast, or rolled for practically any application. Although aluminum melts at around 600 degrees Fahrenheit, it does not burn or emit harmful gases.
- Thermally and electrically conductive: aluminum boasts high electrical and thermal conductivity, making it perfect for thermal transfer and electrical applications.
- Recyclability: aluminum is highly recyclable, allowing for its reuse in construction applications.
Armour Alloys offers aluminum in a variety of grades, forms, and sizes to meet your requirements. Contact us for a quote today. You can expect a rapid response and reliable service to all your orders and inquiries.