As an ISO 9001:2015 certified and industry-leading stainless steel supplier, Armour Alloys understands how vital this material is to the industrial sector. Stainless steel is used widely in the automotive, architecture and construction, medical, energy, and food processing industries.
The advantages of stainless steel include:
- Strength and durability: The cold working properties of many stainless steels can be used to reduce the thickness of materials, cutting down on weight and costs. It also retains strength at both very high and low temperatures.
- Corrosion resistance: stainless steel is less likely to rust, corrode, or stain than carbon steel.
- Cleanliness: stainless steel is a durable, hygienic material that does not support the growth of bacteria or other pathogens. Stainless steel is also easy to maintain and clean.
- Recyclability: stainless steel can be recycled once it has outlived its original purpose. Many stainless steel products are made of recycled materials.
- Easy fabrication and flexibility: most stainless steels can readily be cut, welded, formed, machined, and fabricated.
Armour Alloys offers stainless steel in a variety of grades, forms, and sizes to meet your requirements. Contact us for a quote today. You can expect a rapid response and reliable service to all your orders and inquiries.